Insolvency and Bankruptcy are complex areas of law. These areas of law go hand in hand with the financial position and accounting of your financial affairs or that of your business. We employee a Chartered Accountant, Ashley Cronin, who can consider the various legal and financial implications and provide an assessment of the alternatives available to you in order that you can seek to:
- Obtain a suitable arrangement to satisfy your creditors;
- Retain the working elements of your business;
- Protect your personal assets or the assets of your business; and
- Allow you to draw a line under your current financial issues so as to have a new starting point for yourself or your business.
If you think that you or your business may be insolvent or bankrupt you should contact us for a free consultation.
Some indicators that you may be insolvent or at risk of being bankrupt would be if you have:
- Outstanding debts payable to the Australian Taxation Office which you are unable to pay.
- Creditors pursuing you for outstanding debts that you are unable to pay.
- Personal or business assets that you want to protect.
Please contact us for an appointment.