What is Commercial Conveyancing?
Commercial Conveyancing involves the sale or purchase of all commercial premises including offices, retail shops, industrial properties, shopping centres, hotels and motels to name a few.
Our Conveyancing solicitors handle each step of your commercial conveyance from the free contract review until settlement to make the transaction smooth and hassle free while ensuring your rights and responsibilities under the terms of the contract are compiled with and enforced.
After review of the commercial contract and supporting documentation we provide you with a fixed price quote to handle the entire process.
Commercial Conveyancing Process
Depending upon the property being purchased depends upon the amount of work required. Typically every commercial conveyance involves the following considerations:
- Review of Contract and supporting documents such as lease review;
- GST and stamp duty requirements;
- Preparation of transfers and execution;
- Arranging with the financier for either the release or provision of funds;
- Considering compliance with contract;
- Tax considerations
- Conducting and reviewing searches to ensure client’s interests are protected;
- All communications with the solicitors for the other side to ensure a smooth conveyancing process.
At KL Legal we pride ourselves on the service for every customer. If you have any questions regarding Commercial Conveyancing why not contact us?